Monday, March 05, 2007

It's Been Waaaay too long...

It's been over a month since my last post. Very sorry. Lo Siento. Things have been quietly hectic since my last post. I have this major research project/commentary on this poet Seamus Heaney. He's pretty cool considering some other poets that were choices. I'm still 3rd chair 1st Violin, so yay! We had our concert a couple weeks ago, and we weren't half bad. Kick arse, I would say. I took a mythology test in Latin a couple weeks ago, too. It was way easy. I was sweating for nothing. I particularly thought Norse mythology was kick arse. Very cool. You should check some stuff out on it. It's a very grim mythology, but very cool. Then I have a latin research paper on Roman Gladiators, so that's always fun. I've got ideas bubbling in my head, but not on paper. I listened to this Pirates of the Caribbean Remix song, but it really didn't sound like the theme, despite what G said. The undertone was so muted that you had to listen closely to hear the melody. G liked it, but ah well, to each his own. It's been really dry and cold lately, just when I thought it was going to be slightly warmer. False spring,I tell ya, false spring. I haven't read anything interesting lately, but I am due to get a book on hold form the library that should be interesting. It's vaguely King Arthur in subject. And another book is Robin Hood-ish. I think those two subjects are my favorite. Oh, brilliant idea! What's your favorite book/author/subject and why? Feedback would be nice. I really want to know what everybody's reading(not in the stalkerish way.....cuz I'm not a stalker....though I did play this game of "stalk the random person".....) I'll wrap this post up and let ye be on ye merry way. Ta until next time

No comments: