Friday, November 10, 2006

And Life goes on...

So it's almost been two weeks since G has said anything to me. And I really don't care. She told K that she just wanted "peace and quiet time to herself." Yeah, she's gonna get that around school. She didn't seem to mind talking to others though. Strange...does she really think me, K, and A are dense. That's insulting to our intelligence to think we would believe her. Yes, because it's bloody logical to ignore all of your friends and say you just want to be alone. I personally don't care anymore. If she wants to be like that, fine, she can ignore me all she wants. Anyways, things are gonna get hectic this week. We've got our play coming out next Thursday,Friday, and Saturday which means staying after school nearly the entire week. And the only thing I'm going to do is spotlighting three scenes. Mostly boring work since a lot of time passes between the scenes. And I've still got to find some volunteer work for this semester. If anyone knows of any place needing volunteers 14 or up in Va. Beach or whatever, give me a shout out. God knows I've got nothing else to do except go to school and do homework. On a lighter note, I found a really funny(in mi opinion) joke online. I thought it was funny, though you may not think so. This is where my demented humor comes into play. I nearly choked on my drink when I read it. So I'll leave this post on a funny and demented note. Cheers!

" One day a Russian man found an old tea pot. Finding that, he rubbed it and a genie came out. The genie then said this, " I will grant you any wish that you ask me. But know this, anything that you get, your neighbor will receive twofold. What is it you request?"
Well, the Russian man thought about it for a moment and then he made his wish. " I wish for you to poke one of my eyes out."

No comments: