Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hic transit Gloria.....

So next week I will be in NYC. Yay for me. E is going to NYC this weekend. Sucks that we won't be there at the same time. Lights has been sooo boring so far. We can't move anything at all and it's a waste of time. I hope that things speed up seriously, there's only so much my almost ADD can handle. I get to sell candy overpriced at a dollar this week. I suck at this whole selling stuff thing. I'm probably just to lazy to do anything. I've sold two so far, which is good. Only 17 down to go since I'm gonna buy myself a 100 Grande bar. Those are yummier than Crunch bars. And maybe I'll buy a reeses cup too, I like them very much. I can't wait till we can buy our Latin Club t-shirts and hoodies. I'm gonna buy a zipper hoodie and t-shirt. It's gonna have a corpulent guy on it holding a goblet(he's actually wasted, but shhh!don't tell our principle. to her, it's only a cup with water in it) and his other hand doing the whole rock symbol like you do at rock concerts. You all know what I'm talking about. He's gonna be, like my Mr.W described it, saying "WOOOOOOOO!!!" So yeah, it's crazy but it's Carpe Diem. Too bad I won't be going to the Latin Convention. Just don't have time. Oh well. Spanish still sucks. I have to learn like 4 new tenses that Mrs.B says we should know and be able to recite. Yeah, riiiiiight. She thinks she is so better because she teaches MYP Spanish 3. She's soo condescending to anyone that didn't go to KLMS or PMS(yes, those are the schools initials). It just shows at us people that went to a normal school are way smart cuz we didn't get special treatment and stuff that those magnet kids did.Meh.

No comments: