Monday, October 02, 2006

Don't you just "Love" Mondays......

Surprise, surprise, I have updated on a Weekday. For once I don't have Drama.Everybody clap. So right now, I'm doing Latin homework and possibly U.S. History homework.*cough*yeahright*cough* I just hate mosquitos.Evil buggers. And anything else that bites and is a bug.Scratch that, I hate all bugs. Leave it to me to get 20 odd bug bites in September/October. Anyways, life is going alright.Nothing life threatening has happened to me...yet.Still waiting for the other shoe to drop.We(meaning K and myself) have given SM the new name of G. Cuz we know too many S's. Me and K are just some crazily insane people. We we talking on Friday about how we don't know what our food's been eating. Like chickens. I kept on arguing that we don't know what else they eat besides chicken feed. You never know... And I had to explain the finer points of how oysters excrete "pseudofeces" that other fish eat.Not a pleasant convo at all.And to think, people eat these little helpful buggers that filter water. Why buy a filter when you can have an oyster or two??Kerfluffle. Ack!I have to turn in stuffs tomorrow.Meh. Reason #25 on why I like Latin better than Spanish: The book is set up like a book where you translate paragraphs of Latin. It's very cool and the ways to translate are limitless(almost). You learn culture and the language all at once.Oh darn...I have seat auditions tomorrow.Bring on the dancing monkeys, I'd rather go to spanish....no wait, I'd prefer this audition to Spanish.Sad, eh?

No comments: